In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Friday 16 March 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

The End Of My Green Theme.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

The following blessing is one I've always liked I can remember Sunday nights watching the Irish Rovers and this blessing would be recited at the end of the show.

An Old Irish Blessing

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.


From The Family Pictures

This picture holds a special place in my heart it was taken in the early 1940's the car was green and stayed in the family till the 1980's.
 

A Thought Of Ireland
The picture of the old house with it's thatched roof 
makes me think of Ireland.

Don't forget your green on Saturday and 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...