In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Friday 13 April 2012

The Yard

This year has been hard for me and I have had no desire to go out and work in the yard. 
So on Easter weekend we went to a local greenhouse to get some plants.


These are the plants I got.


Above is a before picture.


This is a after picture.


This bird feeder was made by some friends after I found a picture of it.  
I'm going to have to paint it again this year.


I saw this hosta at the flea market and decided to add it to my hosta collection,
the name grabbed me.


My boyfriends cats are indoor cats but this friend comes to visit
and he or she sits on the narrow brick ledge.


These glass watering balls are second hand store finds
 and are going to go into planters to add color.

1 comment:

  1. Your potted garden turned out gorgeous - love the colors of the flowers and the leaves. Our cats are outdoor cats and I thoroughly enjoy them in the garden - we have very many visitors! Love the glass watering balls in the vases - very clever! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...