In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Thursday 10 May 2012

A Look At Costume Jewelry

The following costume jewelry are signed and unsigned pieces.  Some pieces are finds and some are family pieces.  I like the thrill of the find but I think the family pieces will always be my favourite.


These three brooches are all signed Sherman pieces.  The clear crystal brooch is the first Sherman piece I got and is a family piece.  My green brooch was a second hand store find and a gift from my boyfriend.  The violet crystal and pearl looking brooch was a garage sale find.  I hope to keep adding Sherman pieces to my collection.


This brooch was a second hand store find and is marked Austria.  I bought it because I thought it was pretty but the clasp is broken now I have to find another way to use it, if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.


This brooch caught my eye right away it's unsigned and was found in a small parking lot flea market.


This bow brooch is also unsigned my grandfather bought it for my grandmother.


This bracelet is also unsigned and a family piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...