In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 12 November 2012

A Visit To Creekside Country Home Decor

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Creekside Country Home Decor in Abbotsford, British Columbia.  I visited the store a couple of weeks ago when the store started putting out it's Christmas items.  The following pictures are some of the Christmas items for sale.

 
 

The white cabinet above I noticed last year and I've told my boyfriend it's a cabinet I want for the house.  I still haven't managed to get it.  So every once in awhile I visit it at the store.



The pictures above are some vintage items that are in the store I realized after I left that I had taken mostly pictures of their Christmas stock.


The above collage is of my finds at the store in the past few weeks.
I collect vintage Christmas ornaments and picked this one up at the store.
A small Pyrex refrigerator dish which is white with the pink Gooseberry pattern and the medium dish is the bottom one which looks white the pattern is on each end.
A Frosty Day is a Little Golden Book By Andrea Posner.  I know two little ones who may like this book .
A vintage white and yellow striped Pyrex bowl.

If you are in Abbotsford, British Columbia this might be a store you want to stop by for a visit.
The address is 2547 Montvue Avenue Abbotsford, British Columbia V2S 3V2.
Products sold in the store: Antiques, French Soaps, Candles, Bedding, Artwork, Primitive Decor.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great store with lots of treasures. Thanks for sharing.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...