In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 17 December 2012

Wishing You A Merry Christmas

From The Family Collection




We Wish You A Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a Happy New Year!
Good tidings to you wherever you are;
Good tidings for Christmas
And a Happy New Year!

I found the above picture in my dad's cousin's collection.  I believe this is from an aunt in England on the back it says from a Dicken's film.  I'm using it because it reminds me of carollers.



The first picture is of elves I've found at a second hand stores.
The small snowmen I got from a family member.
The last picture has a bigger elf I got from my grandmothers collection and I remember from childhood the other elf's and Santa's I got from second hand stores.



The carollers I picked up at the second hand store and the green feather trees at a garage sale.




I found the Peace and Noel words at the dollar store.




Deck The Halls
Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la,
Tis the season to be jolly,
Don we now our gay apparel,
Toll the ancient Yuletide carol.
Fast away the old year passes,
Hail the new, ye lads and lasses,
Sing we joyous altogether,
Headless of wind and weather.

The wreath in the picture above made me think of the above song.

With this last week leading up to the Christmas week I hope it's a calm and enjoyable time for you I'm hoping for this miracle but mine usually plays out like National Lampoons Christmas if you seen the movie I think you get the picture.

Sharing with: Cozy Little HouseKnick of Time, Creative Cain Cabin, Smiling Sally, The Farmhouse Porch, Our Delightful Home aLivingSpace, Alderberry Hill, The Dedicated House, Apron Thrift Girl, Mod Mix Monday DebbieDoo's




9 comments:

  1. I like your Christmas bargains. Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of great finds! I adore your elves and snowmen, so cute!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for great Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deals. Lots of elves..better watch out for mischief. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun Christmas here! And everytime I see your header, it makes me smile with the little elf poking out of the dish! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTF. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elves. They always make me smile.

    Happy Holidays!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is beautiful and you sure got some bargains. Thanks for linking up this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first picture is fabulous and I love all of your 2nd time around treasures. Especially love the little elves. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup. Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. those feather trees are AMAZING--I've never seen one before--so so so cool! now I want one

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...