In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 5 August 2013

Happy B.C. Day 2013

Today is B.C. Day in British Columbia so I hope all B.C.er's have a great holiday.




I found this 12 cup Pyrex carafe quite awhile ago it is in a earlier post.  On our trip to Kamloops, British Columbia a few weeks ago I found this small Pyrex carafe in the above picture.  The milkglass coffee container was also in a previous post.  The coasters in the stand are a new find, they are marked British Columbia and have the Dogwood flower on them which is our Provincial flower.



I left my boyfriend at home sleeping Saturday morning and went for a pedicure and haircut then I decided to hit the local secondhand stores.  I found the chair in the above picture me an another lady spotted it at the same time but I was faster by a second so it came home with me.



This house design I found in Canada's July 1967 Chatelaine Magazine it's a Souvenir Centennial Issue.  I like finding vintage ad's this one was for Chatelaine Home Planning Book.  The above design is "Gustavo da roza's winning design of the Canadian Lumberman's Association contest."



This is a piece of art glass made by Chalet Canada.  I saw it at our local Salvation Army and when the price dropped I had to get it.



This pink Dahlia is from my yard.

Sharing with: Cozy Little House,  Sir Thrift A LotMod Vintage Life, Remnant, Coastal Charm, A Living Space, Me and My Shadow, Debbiedoos, Hey Mom Whats For Dinner, Our Delightful Home, Kathe With An E, Knick of Time Tuesday

6 comments:

  1. Hehe well done on snaffling the chair, it's a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pyrex and the coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chair is great! Nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty neat chair - nice find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds. Love the chair. Glad you are quick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that chair!!! Your finds are fantastic! And your dahlia is ever so beautiful!!!! I found you through the link party...I'm a new follower here!!! Nicole mygardendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...