In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 26 August 2013

Taking Time To Smell The Flowers


You know that saying stop and smell the roses that's what I want to do.  The last few weeks for some reason have felt very hectic.  It's going to be nice having a long weekend next weekend but of course I still have to get through one more week of work.


Even This Channel 22 ad from the November 1967 Chatelaine magazine has a model taking the time to smell the flowers.



























These flowers are from around my yard this summer I love being outside and seeing them decorate my yard.


This dress is a blast from the past and has a flower pattern going on.

 

You can find alot  of these vintage wooden hangers in my closet there something I collect I like the markings on them because they tell a story.

 



























I was at my friends house a couple of weeks ago and took a few pictures around her yard.  Her dog Lily is making her debut in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...