In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 10 November 2014

REMEMBER The 11th Month, 11th Day, 11th Hour


Tomorrow is Remembrance Day here in Canada which is a time to show we remember all the sacrifices our military people have and are making to keep us safe. 
So as I've said in past post to those who served and didn't make it home thank you, to those who made it home thank you and to those serving now thank you.

 
This mural is one of many found around Chemainus, British Columbia that I took on my honeymoon  it's on the post office building. 


 
 
These poppies are some of the different types I grow in my yard.
 


Remembrance Day
 
I'll remember the soldiers that fought,
I'll remember my freedom was bought.
I'll remember the soldiers that died,
I'll remember the families that cried.
I'll remember some were shot,
I'll remember some got caught.
I'll remember all the crosses,
I'll remember the sad, sad loses.
I'll remember no man's land,
I'll remember the praying hands.
I'll remember!
 
                        Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...